In colours of lemon and lime, Eden features snapdragons and chrysanthemums with lush foliage. Wrapped in hessian with olive satin ribbon, this gift can be split among a few sweet bud vases to adorn their home or office. Perfect as a thank you or just because and your recipient will love this bright arrival.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- If you are unhappy with your flowers after our simple care instructions have been followed, we urge you to contact us within 72 hours of receipt of flowers for a full replacement of your order. Please refer to `Refunds & Returns` further below. "It is our expectation to meet your expectation"
- We guarantees the freshness, flower quality and value of every order. Each arrangement delivered is created by a professional florist.
- Delivery will be made on the date requested and every effort will be made to meet requests as to preferred times, but only funeral deliveries can be specific with regard to time.
- Complaints must be made within 48 hours of delivery to the Interflora florist who delivered the order.
- Special delivery conditions apply to hospitals, hotels, ships, airports, funeral parlours, crematoria and cemeteries.
- Should you have any further queries please call the Interflora Flowerline on 1800 261 163 during business hours or email us at email@example.com
- As a family owned and operated buiness, Emu Florist take great pride in the quality of our products and services. We are in the business of helping people to feel good and/or celebrate through our flowers and it is at the heart of everything we do. Operating since 1985, Emu Flotist aim to purchase the majority of its flowers and foliage directly from local farmers wherever possible, to ensure the best quality, fresh flowers are hand selected every day.
- We are, however, selling a natural product that is fragile and perishable, ie. they have a limited life span, and we are unable to give an exact number of days they will remain fresh. Flowers will react to their immediate indoor environment and external weather conditions, and unfortunately once our product is dispatched for delivery, a number of changes in their surrounding condition may result in their longevity being reduced that is out of our control.
- To assist, wee include our Flower Care Instructions with all deliveries. Our care instructions must be followed thoroughly in order to maximise the life span and enjoyment of your flowers. To assist in prolonging their life, we recommend cutting the stems on a sharp angle and changing the water in the vase every two days. Air conditioning, extreme heat or changes in climate may also have an adverse effect on the flowers. Unfortunately, with all the possible variables, it is difficult for us to guarantee the flower quality and longevity in every case.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Glenmore Park Florist users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.