Egyptian Oudh Soy Candle
Combining floral & woody notes, this rich oriental blend fuses Oudh wood and cedar with amber, musk and light powdery jasmine. A real winter treat.
Our candles are hand-poured in Gippsland, Victoria from amazing 100% natural soy wax sourced locally in Australia.
With the flame glistening through the engraving on the glass, these candles will illuminate, rejuvenate and invigorate your home”.
Create ambience that your friends will envy!
Top Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin
Middle Notes: Oudh Wood, Jasmine
Base Notes: Amber, Musk
All-natural soy wax - made in Australia
Lead-free cotton wicks
IFRA approved fragrances
Candle care – one of the most important aspects of any natural soy wax candle.
What to do...
- Burn the candle until it reaches a full melt pool (or when the top layer of wax is liquid),
- Burn it for its designed duration (maximum 2 hours for our 70G & 4 hours for our 340G candles),
- Trim your wicks to 0.5cm (1/5inch) before every burn,
- Extinguish your candle using either a wick snuffer or wick dipper, and
- Keep your candle out of direct sunlight.
You will have the perfect candle every time.
|Brand||Scarlet & Grace Body Care & Home Fragrances|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|